Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Web publishing exercise

Today I was thinking about my procedure for saving and publishing my resume to this blog and I was not satisfied with my understanding of publishing to the web. So I decided to try a couple more attempts at creating a doc, saving it, publishing it and linking it to my blog. In the following link, I have created an extremely condensed resume using Gdocs, and the BlueRay template, and the online editor. I saved the finished document, then clicked SHARE, then selected Publish as a web page. Google Docs gave me a link (shown below) and I copied and pasted it to my blogger Dashboard when I created this new post.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d6j5vqr_3gx25cbdz

Note that Gdoc allows you to post the link to your blog, which I did, but I could not find it on my blogger dashboard. Any comments on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment